I had a dilemma on a recent project; my "related posts" section was 3000 pixels long because all the sections were stacked horizontally. It was a mess. So I decided I'd try something more horizontal; the problem was, my titles were going all over the place, and sliders weren't giving me the flexibility I was looking for.
Thank the lord for position: sticky! using this horizontally, as opposed to in standard vertical fashion, I was able to solve for my problem, to much fanfare. See it live at the link below, clone away, and let me know what you think about this elegantly simple solution!
***To make this work right, you'll need to undo all the CMS bindings. I've updated the Webflow document with a second page that has the same elements, just not connected to anything. Copy that one!