COVID-19 Safety Policy
COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement – Liability Waiver and Release of Claims
This COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement -- Liability Waiver and Releases of Claims (“COVID Acknowledgement”) applies to your (“you” or “your”) attendance of, or participation in, Webflow, Inc.’s (“Webflow,” “we” or “us”) Webflow Conf 2022 (“Conference”).
Webflow is committed to organizing the Conference to be as safe as possible to minimize the risk of exposure to and transmittal of COVID-19 (“COVID”). Conference attendees are strongly encouraged to practice social distancing, particularly when indoors, practice hand hygiene with regular hand washing and sanitizing, and wear face coverings to reduce the risk of exposure to and transmittal of COVID. Webflow has put in place preventative measures and the Conference will be run, at a minimum, in accordance with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) recommendations. However, we cannot guarantee that individuals who attend the Conference in person will not contract or transmit COVID.
By attending the Conference in person and by accepting these terms, you expressly acknowledge and agree to the following (collectively, the “COVID Protocol”):
YOU WILL NOT ATTEND THE CONFERENCE IN PERSON IF:
- You have not been fully vaccinated against COVID-19;
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within ten (10) days of the Conference;
- Within ten (10) days of the Conference, you have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, or any other COVID-19 symptoms identified by the CDC; or
- You believe you were exposed to an individual with COVID-19 within ten (10) days of the Conference and have not since taken and received a negative COVID-19 test.
If you are unable to attend due to any of the circumstances described in (a)–(d), above, Webflow will provide you with a full refund of your ticket price as set forth in the Registration Terms (the “Terms”), which you must read, acknowledge, and accept in order to attend the Conference.
YOU ARE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID
(using one or multiple vaccinations, as applicable) with a vaccine that was approved or authorized on an emergency use basis by the United States Food and Drug Administration or a similarly situated body in your country of residence.
- You will bring to the Conference, and provide to Webflow upon Webflow’s request, proof of your vaccination status (via vaccination card or a copy or photograph thereof). For clarity, all Conference attendees, including, but not limited to, ticket purchasing attendees, Webflow team members, and sponsors must be fully vaccinated in order to attend the Conference. Webflow intends to check and register your proof of vaccination status when you check in to the Conference. Webflow may request, and you agree to produce upon such request, proof of your vaccination status at any time during the Conference.
- We may revise the COVID Protocol in order to remain in compliance with CDC guidelines and in response to community transmission and variants at the time of the Conference. You agree to regularly check webflowconf.com to monitor and be prepared to comply with any such changes.
RELEASE AND WAIVER. YOU HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST WEBFLOW, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH YOU, YOUR HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON YOUR BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM YOUR ATTENDANCE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK. You acknowledge and understand the following:
- In-person attendance of the Conference may include possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases, including COVID. Webflow will use commercially reasonable efforts to mitigate these risks, but the risk of illness or death will not be eliminated by such efforts. You acknowledge the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Conference, and you hereby assume such risk.
- You are freely assuming all such risks, even to the extent that the risks arise from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties.
- YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER WHICH ARISES OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY FIRST AID, TREATMENT, OR SERVICE RENDERED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE.
- BY ATTENDING AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITY, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE GIVEN A FULL RELEASE OF LIABILITY TO THE RELEASED PARTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.