These Webflow No Code Conference Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to your (“you” or “your”) attendance of, or participation in Webflow, Inc.’s (“Webflow,” “we” or “us”) No Code Conference, 2021 (“Conference”). You may not attend or participate in the Conference unless you have accepted these Terms.
1. Rules of Conduct; Remedial Actions.
To attend the Conference virtually, you must comply with our Code of Conduct. By registering for the Conference, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to abide by the Code of Conduct, and you acknowledge and accept the consequences for failure to comply with the Code of Conduct set forth therein.
2. Cancellation, Exchanges and Refunds
- Cancellation. You are permitted to cancel your registration for a full refund of your ticket cost by providing written notice to Webflow by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on October 31 (“Refund/Exchange Cutoff”). Cancellation notices that are received after the Full Cancellation Cutoff will receive a 50% refund of the ticket cost. Cancellation notices that are received within twenty-four (24) hours of the start of the Conference will not be eligible for a refund.
- Event Cancellation. In the unlikely event that the Conference is cancelled, Webflow will notify you using the email address provided by you at the time of registration, and Webflow will provide you with a full refund of your Conference ticket cost.
- Process. Each cancellation or substitution request for the Conference must be made in writing and submitted to Webflow via email at email@example.com. All refunds will be processed within forty-five (45) days of the non-cancelling party’s receipt of such request. No refund or credit will be issued if you fail to submit your request as set forth in this Section. Failure to check in at the Conference does not constitute cancellation and will not give rise to a refund or a credit.
If payment of any fees or charges is required, you may be asked to supply certain relevant information, such as your credit card number and its expiration date, your billing address and your shipping information. You represent and warrant that you have the right to use any credit card for which you provide any credit card information in connection with a payment transaction. By submitting such information, you grant to Webflow the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating payment transactions. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any payment transaction. You will pay all fees and charges incurred by you or on your behalf in connection with the Conference, at the prices in effect and disclosed to you when such fees or charges are incurred. In addition, you are responsible for any taxes applicable to your payment transactions.
Webflow reserves the right, including without prior notice, to cancel, terminate or impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, discount or similar promotion. Any refunds for Webflow’s cancellation of the Conference will be subject to Webflow’s applicable refund policies.
4. Publicity Release
- Webflow (and/or others on behalf of Webflow) may photograph, record (both audio and video), webcast, podcast or otherwise transmit during any or all of the Conference (including at the Conference venue during a Conference session, breakout, keynote or other activity). Your image, likeness, voice, statements and other identifying characteristics (each, an “Image”) may be captured in photographs, recordings, webcasts, podcasts, or other transmissions of the Conference (each, a “Recording”).
- You hereby grant to Webflow a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to reproduce, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise, create derivative works of, adapt, modify and otherwise use, analyze and exploit Recordings (including your Images therein), in whole or in part, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose (including for promotional purposes, such as testimonials).
- Webflow exclusively owns all right, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in and to the Recordings, all modifications and derivatives of Recordings, and all proceeds derived therefrom. Webflow has no obligation to share any such proceeds with you.
- You hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to inspect or approve the use or other exploitation of any Recording or any reproductions thereof, and you agree that Webflow has no obligation to use any Recording (including any of your Images) or otherwise exercise any of the rights granted to Webflow with respect to your Images.
- Your Images may appear in Recordings made available to the public, and third parties may retain, use or distribute such Recordings. Once made available to the public, Webflow has no control over, and is not responsible for, any use or misuse (including any distribution) by any third party of Recordings.
- In connection with the use or other exploitation of Recordings (including your Images), you hereby irrevocably waive and release any and all claims with respect to intellectual property, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, and any other claims or damages with respect to such use or other exploitation. You affirm that you are of legal age and have read the foregoing release and fully understand its contents.
5. Forward Looking Statements.
Webflow may make or present forward-looking statements regarding its future events or future financial performance, or future events or future financial performance of its affiliates or partners. Any such statements that are not historical facts are based on Webflow’s current expectations; the actual events or results may differ materially and the statements are subject to a number of uncertainties.
6. Assumption of Risk.
Your attendance of or participation in the Conference or any related activities is completely voluntary. Webflow does not guarantee admittance to all or any part of the Conference (including any session, breakout, keynote or other activity). Unless specified otherwise by Webflow, all event sessions, breakouts, keynotes or other activities, if applicable, are on a first-come, first-served basis. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, you accept and assume all risks of any and all personal injury or damage to your personal property that you may face while attending the Conference, and hereby waive any claims you may have against Webflow, its affiliates, event sponsor or event vendors relating to such risks.
Webflow reserves the right, including without prior notice, to limit the number of Conference attendees and participants, to cancel or terminate any Conference registration, to bar any person from attending all or any part of any event at the Conference, and to refuse to provide any person with access to Conference materials.
7. Changes to Conference Events.
Conference events, including such events’ content and attendance of any speakers, exhibitors and attendees, are subject to change at any time. Webflow does not guarantee the attendance of any person or that any Conference event (including scheduled sessions, keynotes, or breakouts) will take place. Webflow reserves the right, including without prior notice, to change the Conference program (including the modification of the schedule, content, features or third party attendance) at any time for any reason. No reimbursement will be issued in the event of any change or modification to the Conference, including but not limited to any change to the schedule, content, features or third party attendance.
9. Limitation of Liability.
The maximum aggregate liability of Webflow, together with all Webflow affiliated parties, for all damages, losses and causes of action in connection with these Terms, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be the Conference registration fees, if any, paid by you to AND RECEIVED BY Webflow for the event giving rise to the liability.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Webflow, and its employees, officers, board members, contractors, agents and affiliates, successors and assigns from and against any and all third party claims, liabilities, losses, damages and expenses (including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with (i) your actual or alleged negligence or willful misconduct in connection with this Agreement, and (ii) any bodily injury or death or damage to real or tangible personal property in connection with your attendance of the Conference.
11. Termination, Survival.
These Terms shall terminate following the conclusion of the Conference or cancellation of your Conference ticket by either yourself or by Webflow. The following provisions shall survive the termination of these Terms: Sections 1, 4 (with respect to your obligation to pay Webflow), 6, 10, 11, 12 and this Section 13.