Terms and conditions
Webflow Conf Terms and Conditions
These Webflow Conf Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to your (“you” or “your”) attendance of, or participation in Webflow, Inc.’s (“Webflow,” “we” or “us”) Webflow Conf 2022 (“Conference”). You may not attend or participate in the Conference unless you have accepted these Terms.
1. Rules of Conduct; Remedial Actions.
To attend the Conference in-person or virtually, you must comply with our Code of Conduct. By registering for the Conference, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to abide by the Code of Conduct, and you acknowledge and accept the consequences for failure to comply with the Code of Conduct set forth therein.
2. Cancellation, Exchanges and Refunds
- Cancellation. You are permitted to cancel your registration for a full refund of your ticket cost by providing written notice to Webflow by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on October 31 (“Refund/Exchange Cutoff”). Cancellation notices that are received after the Full Cancellation Cutoff will receive a 50% refund of the ticket cost. Cancellation notices that are received within twenty-four (24) hours of the start of the Conference will not be eligible for a refund.
- Exchanges. You are permitted to exchange your ticket for a different type of ticket (for example, switch from in-person attendance to attendance of the Conference’s online virtual event, or vice versa) for a full price adjustment by providing written notice to Webflow by the Refund/Exchange Cutoff, and, if the price of your new ticket exceeds the price of your old one, by remitting the difference in the cost of the tickets to Webflow. In the event that you elect to substitute your ticket for a more expensive ticket option, the substitution will not be made until such time.
- Cancellation due to COVID-19 (“COVID”). Individuals who have been diagnosed with COVID within ten (10) days of the Conference are not permitted to attend the in person experience. In such instances, please notify Webflow, and we will provide you with a full refund of your ticket price. See Section 3, below, for details on the Conference COVID Protocols and safety measures.
- Event Cancellation. In the unlikely event that the Conference is canceled, Webflow will notify you using the email address provided by you at the time of registration, and Webflow will provide you with a full refund of your Conference ticket cost.
- Process. Each cancellation or substitution request for the Conference must be made in writing and submitted to Webflow via email at email@example.com. All refunds will be processed within forty-five (45) days of the non-cancelling party’s receipt of such request. No refund or credit will be issued if you fail to submit your request as set forth in this Section. Failure to check in at the Conference does not constitute cancellation and will not give rise to a refund or a credit.
3. COVID Protocols
BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING (“COVID PROTOCOLS”):
- YOU WILL NOT ATTEND THE CONFERENCE IN PERSON IF:
- You have not been fully vaccinated against COVID-19;
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within ten (10) days of the Conference;
- Within ten (10) days of the Conference, you have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, or any other COVID-19 symptoms identified by the CDC; or
- You believe you were exposed to an individual with COVID-19 within ten (10) days of the Conference and have not since taken and received a negative COVID-19 test.
- YOU ARE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID (using one or multiple vaccinations, as applicable) with a vaccine that was approved or authorized on an emergency use basis by the United States Food and Drug Administration or a similarly situated body in your country of residence.
- You will bring to the Conference, and provide to Webflow upon Webflow’s request, proof of your vaccination status (via vaccination card or a copy or photograph thereof). For clarity, all Conference attendees, including but not limited to ticket purchasing attendees, Webflow team members and sponsors, must be fully vaccinated in order to attend the Conference. You agree to produce upon Webflow’s request, proof of your vaccination status at any time during the Conference.
- Webflow reserves the right to revise the COVID Protocols. You agree to regularly check our COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement to monitor and be prepared to comply with any such changes.
If payment of any fees or charges is required, you may be asked to supply certain relevant information, such as your credit card number and its expiration date, your billing address and your shipping information. You represent and warrant that you have the right to use any credit card for which you provide any credit card information in connection with a payment transaction. By submitting such information, you grant to Webflow the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating payment transactions. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any payment transaction. You will pay all fees and charges incurred by you or on your behalf in connection with the Conference, at the prices in effect and disclosed to you when such fees or charges are incurred. In addition, you are responsible for any taxes applicable to your payment transactions.
Webflow reserves the right, including without prior notice, to cancel, terminate or impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, discount or similar promotion. Any refunds for Webflow’s cancellation of the Conference will be subject to Webflow’s applicable refund policies.
Webflow reserves the right, including without prior notice, to take any security measures it deems appropriate for the safety of attendees and participants of the Conference. You will comply with all such security measures, including the following:
- Bags may be checked randomly during the Conference.
- You will not leave any bags or other property unattended at any time. Unattended property should be reported to Webflow and may be removed.
- Prohibited items include firearms and other weapons, explosives, illegal drugs and other hazardous or illegal materials or articles. You will not bring with you or have in your possession any such items at any time during your in-person attendance of the Conference.
6. Publicity Release
- Webflow (and/or others on behalf of Webflow) may photograph, record (both audio and video), webcast, podcast or otherwise transmit during any or all of the Conference (including at the Conference venue during a Conference session, breakout, keynote or other activity). Your image, likeness, voice, statements and other identifying characteristics (each, an “Image”) may be captured in photographs, recordings, webcasts, podcasts, or other transmissions of the Conference (each, a “Recording”).
- You hereby grant to Webflow a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to reproduce, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise, create derivative works of, adapt, modify and otherwise use, analyze and exploit Recordings (including your Images therein), in whole or in part, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose (including for promotional purposes, such as testimonials).
- Webflow exclusively owns all right, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in and to the Recordings, all modifications and derivatives of Recordings, and all proceeds derived therefrom. Webflow has no obligation to share any such proceeds with you.
- You hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to inspect or approve the use or other exploitation of any Recording or any reproductions thereof, and you agree that Webflow has no obligation to use any Recording (including any of your Images) or otherwise exercise any of the rights granted to Webflow with respect to your Images.
- Your Images may appear in Recordings made available to the public, and third parties may retain, use or distribute such Recordings. Once made available to the public, Webflow has no control over, and is not responsible for, any use or misuse (including any distribution) by any third party of Recordings.
- In connection with the use or other exploitation of Recordings (including your Images), you hereby irrevocably waive and release any and all claims with respect to intellectual property, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, and any other claims or damages with respect to such use or other exploitation. You affirm that you are of legal age and have read the foregoing release and fully understand its contents.
7. Forward Looking Statements
Webflow may make or present forward-looking statements regarding its future events or future financial performance, or future events or future financial performance of its affiliates or partners. Any such statements that are not historical facts are based on Webflow’s current expectations; the actual events or results may differ materially and the statements are subject to a number of uncertainties.
8. Assumption of Risk
Your attendance of or participation in the Conference or any related activities is completely voluntary. Webflow does not guarantee admittance to all or any part of the Conference (including any session, breakout, keynote or other activity). Unless specified otherwise by Webflow, all event sessions, breakouts, keynotes or other activities, if applicable, are seated on a first-come, first-served basis. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, you accept and assume all risks of any and all personal injury or damage to your personal property that you may face while attending the Conference, and hereby waive any claims you may have against Webflow, its affiliates, event sponsor or event vendors relating to such risks.
Webflow reserves the right, including without prior notice, to limit the number of Conference attendees and participants, to cancel or terminate any Conference registration, to bar any person from attending all or any part of any event at the Conference, and to refuse to provide any person with access to Conference materials.
9. Changes to Conference Events
Conference events, including such events’ content and attendance of any speakers, exhibitors and attendees, are subject to change at any time. Webflow does not guarantee the attendance of any person or that any Conference event (including scheduled sessions, keynotes, or breakouts) will take place. Webflow reserves the right, including without prior notice, to change the Conference program (including the modification of the schedule, content, features or third party attendance) at any time for any reason. No reimbursement will be issued in the event of any change or modification to the Conference, including but not limited to any change to the schedule, content, features or third party attendance.
11. Limitation of Liability
The maximum aggregate liability of Webflow, together with all Webflow affiliated parties, for all damages, losses and causes of action in connection with these Terms, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be the Conference registration fees, if any, paid by you to AND RECEIVED BY Webflow for the event giving rise to the liability.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Webflow, and its employees, officers, board members, contractors, agents and affiliates, successors and assigns from and against any and all third party claims, liabilities, losses, damages and expenses (including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with (i) your actual or alleged negligence or willful misconduct in connection with this Agreement, and (ii) any bodily injury or death or damage to real or tangible personal property, including the Conference event space and staff, in connection with your attendance of the Conference.
13. Termination, Survival
These Terms shall terminate following the conclusion of the Conference or cancellation of your Conference ticket by either yourself or by Webflow. The following provisions shall survive the termination of these Terms: Sections 1, 4 (with respect to your obligation to pay Webflow), 6, 10, 11, 12 and this Section 13.