A new logo, new image and new website for our little web design service. We went through several iterations for this finalized design. We came across a few obstacles along the way during the design and development process which resulting in removing a lot of ideas implemented. The major issue with the fallback is performance drop caused by complex interactions, hidden heavy content elements, overlapping bugs, etc.
Eventhough the end result is not as expected, but it came out fine. (Well, at least it works.) Also, along the process, we discovered several bugs, do's and dont's, the possibilities, and new ideas. It has been fun creating this site.
If anyone has feedback or inquiry, feel free to drop me a message. =)
Lastly, have fun building websites.