Code of conduct
All attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers at Webflow’s No-Code Conference 2021 (the “Conference”) must agree to abide by this code of conduct (“Code of Conduct”), which organizers will enforce throughout the conference. We expect everyone to work together to help ensure a safe environment for everyone.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns. We’re here to help.
Webflow Events Code of Conduct
Webflow is committed to providing a welcoming and safe environment for people of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs. As such, discrimination and harassment are expressly prohibited at No-Code Conf and may result in being banned from our event.
Harassment may include, but is not limited to, any uses of intimidation, sexual or discriminatory imagery, comments, or jokes, intentional or repeated misgendering, and sexist, racist, ableist, or otherwise discriminatory or derogatory language. Any behavior or language which is unwelcoming — whether or not it rises to the level of harassment — is also strongly discouraged.
Much exclusionary behavior takes the form of microaggressions — subtle put-downs which may be unconsciously delivered. Regardless of intent, microaggressions can have a significant negative impact on victims and have no place in our event.
We don’t tolerate harassment of any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any event, including talks, workshops, meetups, parties, Twitter, and other online media.
Unacceptable Behavior (“Unacceptable Behavior”) includes:
- Offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, nationality, native language, religion (or lack thereof), technology choices, life experiences, or other defining characteristics
- Any lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, obscene gestures, profanity, display of sexual images in public spaces, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs
- Deliberate intimidation
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior
- Failure to obey any of the rules or regulations of the Hopin virtual event platform
- Do not engage in any Unacceptable Behavior described above - be respectful and considerate, and refrain from discriminatory and otherwise inappropriate behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your (virtual) surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert event staff if you notice a dangerous situation, discrimination, or harrassment of any kind.
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome, please report it to a member of the virtual conference staff as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Harassment and other Code of Conduct violations reduce the value of our event for everyone. We want you to be comfortable at our event. You can make a report either personally or anonymously.
No-Code Conf 2021’s online event takes place on the Hopin virtual event platform. In Hopin, attendees have the ability to report attendees that are being disruptive or block other attendees from messaging you.
If you see a Code of Conduct violation and you’re comfortable doing so, let the person know that what they did is inappropriate and ask them to stop. That person should immediately stop the behavior and correct the issue. If the behavior continues, or if you’re uncomfortable speaking up:
- Contact Conference staff as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com
- A staff member will immediately address the issue and take further action
We value you and appreciate your attendance.
Sponsors’ and Webflow’s Obligations
Sponsors are also subject to this Code of Conduct. In particular, sponsors should not use sexualized images, activities, or other material.
Webflow event organizers should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment.
Anyone asked to stop any harassing behavior or violations of the Code of Conduct must do so immediately. If a participant engages in harassing behavior, Conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender, expelling the offender from the Conference without warning or refund, and engaging local law enforcement.