Introducing Creativy — a visually stunning and highly functional Webflow template created for design agencies. With its elegant dark color palette and fascinating 3D animations, Creativy is your gateway to creating a stunning digital experience.
Creativy - Agency Webflow Template
Whether you're a digital design agency, a branding firm, or a creative studio, Creativy is the ultimate choice for showcasing your talent and attracting new clients. Elevate your online presence with the perfect blend of dark sophistication, 3D animations, and user-friendly functionality. Launch your agency's website with Creativy and shine in the digital space like never before.
1. Dark Elegance: Creativy embraces the power of darkness, offering a sophisticated and mysterious aesthetic. The dark color palette provides a striking backdrop that makes your content pop.
2. Sleek Minimalism: Our template's design focuses on minimalism, allowing your work to take center stage. With a user-friendly layout, they guarantee a perfect and engaging browsing experience for your visitors.
3. Immersive 3D Animations: Creativy brings your website to life with immersive 3D animations. These animations will captivate your audience and keep them engaged.
4. Portfolio Showcase: Showcase your design agency's portfolio in style. Your projects will shine like never before and clients can easily explore your creative expertise.
5. Team Showcase: Introduce your talented team members. Let your clients get to know the faces behind your agency's success.
6. Contact form: Make it easy to get in touch with potential customers. Our template includes easy-to-use contact form that simplify communication.
7. Blog Integration: Share your insights, industry trends, and case studies with a built-in blog section. Keep your audience informed and engaged with regular updates.
8. Responsive Design: Creativy is fully responsive, ensuring that your website looks and functions flawlessly across all devices, from desktop to mobile.Feel free to contact us for any professional help in customizing this template.
Display 3D graphics elegantly on every device.
Customize the built-in database for your project or just add new content.
Reposition and resize items anywhere within the grid to produce powerful, responsive layouts — faster and without code.
Custom design for the 404 page of your website
Shape your customer's experience and customize everything, from the home page to product page, cart to checkout.
Build your lead lists and subscriber base with beautiful forms.
Comes with animations and interactions for additional polish and usability.
Displays perfectly on desktops, tablets, and phones.
Site navigation automatically collapses into a mobile-friendly menu on smaller devices.
All graphics are optimized for devices with high DPI screens.
Reusable elements you can use across your site. Edit a symbol and all copies update instantly.
Uses fonts from Google's Web Font collection.
Can only be used by you or one client for one end product. You cannot resell or redistribute this template in its original or modified state.
This template is free to use in both person and commercial projects. You cannot resell, redistribute, or license this template in its original or modified state.
Share your feedback by leaving a comment below.
For template support, please check the Support tab.
Use the Preview in Designer option to make any edits to the template pages and preview how the layout would fit your content. Changes in preview mode won't be saved.
It isn't possible to apply a template to an already existing project. Instead, you'll need to create a new project based on the Template.
With a Free account plan, it is possible to edit two pages of the template-based project. To unlock more pages and features a premium plan is required.
With a Core plan (or higher), you can export sites you build in Webflow, including templates, to host them anywhere you'd like.
Webflow templates are only available for purchase through Workspaces and legacy individual accounts.
CMS templates are designed to use the power of the Webflow CMS. It is possible to downgrade to a Basic Site Plan as long as all CMS content is deleted from the project.
Use the View Connections tool to understand where the CMS content is on the site and delete any dynamic listings and CMS content. We also recommend you to check Components and the Collection page Templates.
Ecommerce templates are designed to use the power of Webflow Ecommerce. It is not possible to remove Ecommerce from a template, however, deleting all Ecommerce Products and Categories from the project, will allow to select a lower Site Plan.
Membership templates are designed to use the power of Webflow Membership. It is not possible to remove Memberships from a template.
All templates were built by designers using Webflow without writing code. That means you can customize them using our visual interface too.
Try Webflow for as long as you like with our free Starter plan. Purchase a paid Site plan to publish, host, and unlock additional features.