With just 1 month left till No Code Conf(!), we’re giving you a preview of what you can expect of the Demo Theater. Think you should be presenting? Get your pitch in soon — there’s only a couple openings left!
No Code Conf is just around the corner! And while there are a ton of workshops, talks, and fun activities to look forward to, today we want to shine our spotlight on the Demo Theater.
This area will showcase a series of 10–15 minute TED-style talks, demos, and case studies during breaks and throughout the after-party. (Think film shorts, but, you know, live.) You’ll hear from our sponsors, from Webflow, and from our incredible community partner, Larkin Street Youth Services. You can expect a range of content from high-energy presenters and entertainment from our Webflow MCs.
You’ll find the Demo Theater conveniently located behind the main stage, right next to the catering station. Grab some food and take a seat, or snack on popcorn and candy while you stand and watch. If 15 minutes isn’t enough time with any of the speakers, take them up on their offer to meet in the lounges and dive deeper.
Here’s what we have planned:
- “Empower your local community to join the No Code revolution” by Nelson Abalos Jr., Webflow
- “How to end youth homelessness” by Veronica Pastore, Larkin Street Youth Services
- “Typeform: duct tape for entrepreneurs” by Nicolas Grenié, Typeform
- “Forms + Zaps = No-code apps” by Ben Parker, Webflow
- “No-Code stewardship” by Mason Poe and Jon Cole, Edgar Allan
- “After Effects and Lottie animations in Webflow” by Barrett Johnson, Webflow
- “Working with APIs as a no-coder” by Tom Osman, Makerpad
- “How we Webflow at Webflow” by Johnnie Gómez, Webflow
- “How HelloSign rebuilt their site without code” by Andrew DaRe and Berenice Mendez, HelloSign
- “What happens when anyone can make an app?” by Ben Haefele, Head of Product at Adalo
The Demo Theater will be open during all breaks and the after-party:
- 11–11:30 a.m.
- 12:30–1:30 p.m.
- 2:45–3:30 p.m.
- 6–7 p.m.
These talks won’t be recorded, so don’t miss out on this live special feature!
Want to snag a Demo Theater slot of your own?
These are the only sponsored sessions at the conference and we have a couple spots available. Submit this form if you’d like to purchase one.