For the month of May, get smart with Webflow and connect with other enthusiasts worldwide with our slate of Webflow Community Events!
Hosted by our amazing Webflow chapter leaders, Webflow Community Events are monthly events that give the community a chance to gather in person (or virtually) to connect and learn. You won’t want to miss any of these events — be sure to RSVP today!
Upcoming community events
- May 5 - Developing an SEO Strategy - Brisbane
- May 5 - Designer's Hacks for Webpages, Vol.3: Speed up your site - Munich
- May 6 - Grow Your Business With Webflow - Pretoria
- May 8 - Slider concept - Warri
- May 8 - Using Lottie Animations in Webflow 2 - Yenagoa
- May 12 - 💪 Webflow Wednesdays - Melbourne
- May 13 - Sydney Webflow Meetup May 2021 - Sydney
- May 22 - Why Webflow? - Benin
- May 26 - Introduction to the Designer - Lisbon
- May 29 - How to Price Webflow Project - Cavite
- May 29 - Webflow vs Wordpress vs Wix - What nobody tells you - Benin
Events we’re sponsoring this month and beyond
- May 3-5 - Ad World - Online
- May 17-20 - Design for Conversions - Online
- July 21-22 - Design & Content Conference - Online
Comment on this blog post with your favorite Webflow Community Event memory for the chance to win a lifetime pass for Design for Conversions and a ticket to the Design & Content Conference!
Share your Webflow story
If you have a project you’d love to share with us, please let us know by submitting through our community form. Stories submitted will have the chance to be featured on our blog, social channels, or community channels!
Webflow events code of conduct
Webflow community groups provide a secure and inclusive environment for all, regardless of gender, gender identity and speech, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, color, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. Read more about Webflow's code of conduct for events.