Find out where and when Webflow fans are meeting to collaborate, learn, and grow. Don’t miss your chance to connect with the Webflow community in person!
August has come and gone and the summer season is now over. But the Webflow community had a lot of fun learning new ways to use Webflow, getting career tips from Pablo Stanley, and having a crossover event with the Austin Figma community!
But of course, the past is behind us. So, let’s see what’s up next for the Webflow community.
Here are the next 10 community events happening for the month of September:
- September 5: Tel Aviv, Israel - User Experiences - Startup Designers #17
- September 5: Minneapolis, MN - Diving Deeper Into Page Designer with Grids & Flexbox
- September 5: San Diego, CA - Adding micro-interactions and animations to your website
- September 11: Cape Town, South Africa - Intro to Webflow
- September 11: Haifa, Israel - Present Design Processes (north meetup)
- September 12: Sarasota, FL - Webflow vs WordPress - Live Debate
- September 15: Denver, CO - Building a website wireframe in Webflow
- September 17: Bruxelles, Belgium - Is your website legally top of the line?
- September 18: Pittsburgh, PA - Adding animations and micro-interactions to your website without coding
- September 19: Atlanta, GA - Building No-code Sites for Maintainability feat. Jon Cole
- September 21: Mandaluyong, Philippines - Building a Client Website from Scratch.
Subscribe to the Webflow events newsletter, and never miss another meetup, talk, or workshop.
Have something to share?
There are so many different ways to create with Webflow. Why not share what you’ve learned with the community? Reach out to your local Webflow meetup Ambassador or email Nelson for a chance to speak at an upcoming event.
Webflow community groups provide a safe and inclusive experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. Find out more about Webflow's Code of Conduct.