Webflow Conf 2023 is fast approaching, and this year, all of the product sneak peeks, engaging sessions, and community events are coming to a city near you.
Webflow Conf was founded to celebrate the makers, creators, and visual developers behind the world's greatest websites. This year, we’re taking Webflow Conf on the road! Our four city tour will span two continents in two weeks — kicking off in San Francisco and online on October 5th.
Following our San Francisco and online events, we’ll be heading to New York City (October 10), Chicago (October 12), and London (October 18) to get even more face time with our global Webflow community.
You can expect:
- More targeted content that revolves around real-life stories of how some of the best marketers, designers, developers, agencies, and freelancers are solving for the same website challenges you’re facing
- Hands-on workshops from experts around the globe
- Our annual keynote and Speed Build Challenge, live streamed from San Francisco
- Plenty of time to connect with web design and development experts, the Webflow team and our broader community — both in-person and online
- The opportunity to attend community watch parties, socials, and meetups hosted in cities across the globe
If you’re interested in joining us in person, our Webflow Conf waitlist is now open. While seats to the in-person events are limited in order to ensure the most optimal attendee experience, we’ll be doing our best to accommodate everyone who wants to attend. Registration for all events will open up on July 13th at 8am PST.
And don’t fret — if you can’t make it to any of the roadshow events, we’ll be hosting official World Wide Webflow watch-parties, socials and additional community programming in each of the four cities — not to mention, our community members will be hosting meetups all over the world.
Whether you’re hoping for a sneak peek at new solutions and products, looking to sharpen your Webflow skills, or simply looking to connect with the Webflow community at this year’s Webflow Conf — there will be something for everyone. We’re so excited to see you there!