Find out where and when Webflow fans are meeting to collaborate, learn, and grow. Don’t miss your chance to connect with the Webflow community in person this October!
September was a great month for Webflow meetup events:
- The first Cape Town, South Africa Webflow meetup event was held
- The Startup Designers meetup had 3 speakers talk about User Experiences to 80 attendees
- And I stopped by the new Sarasota Webflow meetup to join in a WordPress vs Webflow live debate
Webflow events coming to your neighborhood this October
- October 1st in Brussels, Belgium: Email marketing: Comment rentabiliser drastiquement sa liste email?
- October 2nd in Los Angeles, CA: How to add Lottie animations to your Webflow Website!
- October 3rd in San Marcos, CA: Building a custom portfolio site from scratch without code
- October 9th in Cape Town, South Africa: Flexbox & Grids with Webflow
- October 10th in Hamburg, Germany: Relaunch | Lottie Animations
- October 12th in Denver, CO: Building a website wireframe in Webflow
- October 19th in Mandaluyong, Philippines: Age of No-Code: A Webflow Workshop
- October 26th in Bruxelles, Belgium: Votre Site Portfolio Gagnant
More events are currently being planned — keep an eye on the Webflow Events page for updates.
Sign up to learn about Webflow events, connect with other members, experience life at Webflow, and get early access to announcements.
Have something to share?
There are so many different ways to create with Webflow — why not share what you’ve learned with the community? Reach out to your local Webflow meetup Ambassador or email Nelson for a chance to speak at an upcoming event.
Webflow community groups provide a safe and inclusive experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. Find out more about Webflow's Code of Conduct.