It’s a challenging time around the globe. We’re all being impacted in so many ways, and it’s been especially disheartening to watch small businesses across communities struggle through the current climate. With customers old and new at the center of everything we do, we’re committed to providing as much support as we can.
Starting today, we’re offering:
- A free 3-month subscription to a Standard Ecommerce plan so that qualifying businesses can create websites and better monetize online
- Three free website templates with specific features that will help businesses change course if they need to
- Free or discounted access to experts in our community for web design and development, marketing, branding and more
Helping local community businesses adapt
For small businesses that make up local ecosystems around the world, we’ve put together comprehensive blog posts that highlight specific tactics to boost sales in tough times, as well as website templates that will help you make use of the strategies we feature.
For retail businesses
While you may be feeling the effects of decreased foot traffic, there could be an opportunity to build up your store online. Learn about low-cost marketing tactics that will help boost online sales, and prop up your brand. Use a free website template to get started.
Read: 15 low-cost retail marketing strategies for small businesses
For restaurants and cafés
Eateries around the globe have had to jump into takeout or delivery models to stay in business. Learn how to adopt those models, and about other proven strategies for generating sales. Plus, get a free website template with specific features to help your restaurant or café adapt.
Read: 14 cost-effective restaurant marketing ideas to drive sales
For local service providers
Losing face time with customers may be detrimental for local service providers: fitness trainers, nail salons, dog groomers. But, there are ways to go virtual with your services — virtual training, therapy, consulting — or create products from your expertise. Here are comprehensive tips on how to turn your services into products, and a website template to get started.
Read: 9 creative ways to market your local service business online
The Webflow community is filled with designers, developers, marketing specialists — true experts all around that are willing and able to help small businesses stay afloat. After seeing a few incredible examples of members rallying around COVID-19 support sites, we thought we might help add some fuel to the fire.
- Sign up if you’re interested in offering your expertise as an expert — we’re hoping this effort also provides some interesting opportunities for the digital service professionals in our community.
- Sign up to get matched with an expert if you’re a local community business in need
As cliché as this phrase has become in recent weeks, we really are all in this together. It’s been inspiring to see so many people lend a hand in support of those around them. This is one way we hope to contribute.
With economic pressures being felt far and wide, we’ve curated a series of tips and templates to help your business weather the storm.